The RPHA 70 is a truly ingenious combination of a superlight race helmet (RPHA 11) with a fully prepared, comfort-orientated touring helmet. The shell and associated componentry has been engineered to within an inch of its life to enable the helmet to be equipped with an internal sun visor, while weighing the same as the track-focused RPHA 11! Sharing the same large aperture, lockable, anti-fog equipped, quick release visor as its racing stable mate, the RPHA 70 offers tremendous, confidence-inspiring visibility.
- P.I.M. Plus shell construction comprised of carbon fibre, aramid and carbon-glass hybrid fibre provide enhanced shock-resistant performance, much comfort and lightness of helmet.
- Multi cool interior with advanced anti-bacteria fabric and enhanced moisture wicking for quick drying and comfort.
- Double D Fastening System
- Free Pinlock Anti-Fog lens Included
- HJ-26ST visor fitment
- Supplied with road legal clear visor
- Large has an extremely tiny scratch on, barely visible as our camera can't pick it up.